Global Head of Operations
Andrew makes sure every team at Huge has the tools and processes necessary to deliver for our clients. He focuses on enabling teams to do their best work, while driving efficiency and growth for our company as we transform our structure and working model.
Previously, as the Director of Operations at Huge, Andrew led the company's global expansion, opening offices in Canada, Singapore, and Colombia. He has also spent time in Client Partnership and Growth, working with clients including United Airlines, NYU Langone, IWG, Carnival Cruises, and Target.
Before his current role, Andrew was the Chief Operating Officer of Omnigon (now InfrontX). He has also worked in the sports/media industry, as the Director of Interactive Properties for USA Swimming and for NBC Olympics, where he was a researcher and Emmy Award-winning writer for NBC's broadcasts of the 2006 Torino Games and 2008 Beijing Games.
A sought-after industry voice, Andrew has also served as a judge for competitions like the ACE (Advertising Club of Edmonton) Awards and has presented at SXSW.
When you hire Huge you get access to our most senior and experienced people. They'll actually work on your business, not just oversee it.
- Mat BaxterGlobal Chief Executive Officer
- Mark ManningGlobal Chief Operating Officer
- Urvashi ShivdasaniGlobal Chief Financial Officer
- Toni LoweGlobal Chief DE&I Officer
- Lisa De BonisGlobal Chief Product Officer
- Fura JohannesdottirGlobal Chief Creative Officer
- Alex PymGlobal Chief Growth Officer
- Matt Di PaolaGlobal Chief Client Partner
- Brian FletcherGlobal Chief Technology Officer
- Megan MalliGlobal Client President
- Matt WeissGlobal Client President
- Jon JudahGlobal Client President
- Blake WirhtGlobal Client President
- Jason SchlossbergGlobal Head of Marketing
- Ryan KuGlobal Head of Strategy
- Frisco ChauGlobal Head of Data & Insights
- Adrienne ImbriacoGlobal Head of Talent
- Mimi MooreGlobal Head of Recruiting and Team Design