Global Chief Technology Officer
As Global Chief Technology Officer for Huge, Brian is responsible for setting the strategic direction of our Technology Craft while driving quality in engineering and delivering transformative, strategic results for our clients. His team includes scaled engineering hubs in South America and Southeast Asia that allow Huge to operate efficiently and effectively at a global scale. Brian has recently led the development of our technology product offerings as part of our new global strategy, partnering closely with our other leads at Huge to bring these to market.
Since joining Huge in 2014, Brian served in a number of leadership roles. He has overseen the delivery of a wide variety of innovative work, including flagship enterprise web experiences, mobile applications, experimental and prototype development, employee-facing applications, experiential, voice, and IoT.
Brian has broad expertise across nearly every geography and industry vertical, including healthcare, consumer packaged goods, retail, real estate, food and beverage, federal government, non-profit, and telecom. He has driven phenomenal growth for Huge, helping to secure and deliver work for ambitious brands such as Google, Brooks Running, Dun & Bradstreet, Arby's, Lowe's, and CNN.
When you hire Huge you get access to our most senior and experienced people. They'll actually work on your business, not just oversee it.
- Mat BaxterGlobal Chief Executive Officer
- Mark ManningGlobal Chief Operating Officer
- Urvashi ShivdasaniGlobal Chief Financial Officer
- Toni LoweGlobal Chief DE&I Officer
- Lisa De BonisGlobal Chief Product Officer
- Fura JohannesdottirGlobal Chief Creative Officer
- Megan MalliGlobal Client President
- Matt WeissGlobal Client President
- Jon JudahGlobal Chief Strategy Officer
- Blake WirhtGlobal Client President
- Adrienne ImbriacoGlobal Chief Talent Officer