User Experience Lead COL.
User Experience Leads oversee innovative and talented user centric design teams in developing information architecture for websites, products, and online interactions including various stages of product conceptualization and design strategy. As talented with visual design as they are tech savvy, they develop graphical user interface, graphic designs, and interaction patterns; apply color theory and design principles to produce best aesthetics and ease of use; implement their knowledge of user centric design methodologies to determine product strategy, design concepts, perform user acceptance tests, and feature list definition; and even develop user personas from scenarios of use and interaction models.
What we’d like to see:
- A truly impressive background with experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams in creating products that consider innovation and usability. Huge is highly collaborative—we need someone who will not just listen but anticipate the needs, concerns, and input from teammates across departments.
- Experience with senior clients. Someone who is an expert at handling themselves and our clients in every imaginable situation.
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills—you should be excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm.
- Someone open to feedback who knows how and when to defend design choices.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.