Senior Visual Designer COL.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team are a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking an Senior Visual Design Lead (XD) – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As a Senior Visual Design Lead (XD) at Huge, you keep visual design initiatives moving forward for some of our biggest and most innovative clients. They don’t blink an eye when handed large-scale engagements for high-traffic content sites, e-commerce sites and marketing campaigns—projects that are complex, wide-ranging and require a seriously innovative mind. A Senior Design Lead should have an incredible drive to produce visual work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening in digital media. They should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent Huge at all stages of engagement.
We want Senior Design Leads who know how to express their ideas clearly and confidently. Senior Design Leads provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required. They know how to keep their designers focused and help them channel their awesome talent toward the end goal while getting them to challenge themselves and the work they produce.
What we’d like to see:
- Significant experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences at a top digital agency in a Design Lead role or similar.
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, Designers and Copywriters to build great user and brand experiences—we like team players at Huge.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. If someone has questions or concerns about the work, you’re up.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design as well as a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation. These projects require people who can start at good ideas and push them until they are create.
- A person who will help foster the great creative culture and talent we have at Huge. We have amazing designers—help them get even better.
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and an interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.