Senior UX Designer COL.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking a Senior UX Designer – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As a Senior UX Designer, you are a talented and driven designer who partners with technology to make gorgeous, ground-breaking work that solves problems. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts with the project team and developing original campaigns, to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met, all the way to launch. We want you to create kick-ass work, yes, but we also want you to mentor junior designers and help shape their personal skills and design perspective—they’re already crazy talented, but we want you to help show them how to keep pushing themselves forward. Huge is a seriously collaborative work environment, so Senior UX Designers need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, from copywriting to analytics to client services, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
What we’d like to see:
- A strong background, with 3-5 years of UX and UI design experience, preferably some in an agency environment. You should consider intimate Photoshop and Illustrator to be something like family.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, cool concepts to move forward with.
- Design skills. Prototype tools, such as: InVision, Figma, Marvel, Principle.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Leads and Design Directors and mentor other designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- A solid understanding of UX - Wireframes, User personas, User flow, User Journeys. You know a product needs more than just a pretty face.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. Huge works hard to keep our prima-donna free work zone.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.