Group Engagement Director (Product) CHI.
Huge is looking for a Group Engagement Director to join its Midwest Region and lead product and service innovation projects. Client Services is accountable for all aspects of the client relationship. This encompasses the health of the relationship, financials, quality of the work product and team motivation. It’s an equal mix of being a client’s strategic partner, Huge’s business operator, and an internal team champion. Their mission is to drive client success through great, user-centric work and develop new project opportunities.
Dedicated and driven, the Group Engagement Director provides both strategic and tactical leadership across multi-million dollar engagements–delivering business value in current projects and broader growth pursuits. We need a marketing mind who can identify a client’s business needs and work across the client organization and various Huge disciplines to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. A GED provides foresight at every step. They can take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams and they know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns, and requirements to the other side. They must be an incisive and collaborative leader, persuasive communicator and thoughtful mentor.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on product and service innovation projects, with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies.
- An ability to manage long term, multi-million dollar platform, experience and strategy engagements with multiple project tracks and teams.
- Track record of expanding relationships and revenue through organic growth.
- Comfort interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff–knowing intuitively how best to facilitate the relationship between Huge and our clients in any given situation.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and design thinking. A GED should understand the work we do—and the new things we can be doing—as well as they understand our clients.
- An ability to manage and set client expectations–combining the client’s needs and our awesome abilities toward driving the way forward.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. With team members across its Chicago and Detroit offices, Huge Midwest continues to deliver some of the agency’s most groundbreaking work–shaping culture and defining the future with clients like McDonald’s, Northern Trust Asset Management, UnitedHealthcare, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Carhartt, U.S Cellular and Google. Headquartered in Brooklyn, Huge currently has more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.