Project Manager COL.
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Huge is looking for a Project Manager to join the Program management team in our Colombia offices. As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the management and delivery of mid to large-scale interactive website design and development projects. As the key point of contact for both the client and the project team, you play a pivotal role in the success of an engagement.
What we want to see:
- You have experience managing interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation.
- You are able to ensure the project team is meeting the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as championing the quality and integrity of the end result.
- You monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee and identify potential problems then proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- You identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- You manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- You communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients and team members, escalating issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- You proactively identify opportunities, deliver improvements, and follow project management methodologies and processes.
- You’ve worked in MS Project, bug tracking, wiki, and other related project management and common communications tools.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Yo can send your CV to email@example.com Subject: Sr Project Manager