Technology Director DET.
Technology Directors at Huge understand client business challenges and partner with clients and other disciplines, internally, to design transformative experiences and identify technology solutions to enable them. You’ll advise clients on technology stacks and roadmaps, identifying and owning organic business development across dedicated accounts with the account leadership team. You’ll lead teams and implement Huge’s delivery approaches based on Lean and Agile principles and frameworks and be intimately involved in a project’s performance and on-time, successful delivery.
What we’d like to see.
- Experience with enterprise level Content Management Systems and E-commerce platforms.
- A true partner to creative and business in bringing transformative ideas to reality.
- A great client counterpart - fostering relationships with CMOs, CIOs, and technical folks on the client side.
- The heart of a technologist, continuously learning, and passionate and curious about emerging and evolving technology trends.
- The ability to estimate work and staffing, and strategize to satisfy client budgetary requirements.
- Thought leadership in your area of expertise; you help evolve the tech practice and playbook.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of 10 - 12 people through a successful multi-month technical delivery process.
- The ability to coach and transform a diverse and talented team into a high-performing delivery machine.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.