Analytics Director BK.
Huge is looking for a Director, Analytics to join our Data Science & Analytics team in Brooklyn.
Data Science & Analytics at Huge partners with Research, Strategy, Design, and Technology to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries.
What you'll be doing.
- Partnering closely with other creative, strategy, planning, and technology disciplines teams to make actionable client recommendations to sell in additional engagements, and to evangelize and extend our robust set of analytics offerings.
- Managing a small team of high-performing analysts to provide leadership and direction to assigned staff on all aspects of client deliverables including preparation, management of project budgets and resource allocation.
- Consulting regularly with clients on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation, and/or existing platform remediation.
- Assisting in the development of web analytics materials for incorporation with agency capability presentations, pitches, RFIs, RFPs, project estimates and SOWs.
What we'd like to see.
- An incredible storyteller, whose passion for building compelling stories using data, is matched only by an ability to communicate those stories.
- Solid, demonstrated, team leadership experience -- someone who innately knows how to empower reports your team to be their best selves, and can move the pieces to set them up for success.
- A high level of familiarity in statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for website, online advertising, social media, mobile, email campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Experience in test design (A/B, MVT), sample sizing and working knowledge of statistics (regressions, cluster and statistical significance).
- Familiarity with social monitoring tools like Sysomos and Radian6 would be cool too.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.