Technical Analyst DC.
Huge is looking for a Technical Analyst to join our team. As a Technical Analyst, you’ll define the analytics approach to tagging and data collection for our client engagements, while partnering closely with the UX, Strategy, and Tech teams to ensure that all necessary data elements are being collected. Your primary role will be to deliver robust tagging and data collection strategies that will drive insights and reporting by the Analytics group.
Huge’s Analytics group partners closely with clients to analyze data and develop insights around user engagement, optimization and ROI.
What you’ll do:
- Build and implement tagging specifications for site/app analytics and CRM deployments across client projects.
- Partner with tech teams to define data collection strategies.
- Utilize tag management solutions to deploy analytics tagging on client’s digital properties.
- QA all analytics deployments and verify data collection in reporting tools.
- Ownership of analytics deployments and accountability for multiple streams of work.
- Vendors assessment and selection on an ad hoc basis.
- Configure analytics report suites.
What we’d like to see:
- Relevant work experience in a technical marketing or engineering role, with an emphasis on analytics tagging implementation and marketing technologies.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of at least one tag management system. Including: Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager/Adobe Launch, Tealium, Signal, etc.
- A strong understanding of the development of A|B and multivariate testing platforms.
- Experience with SQL and relational data warehousing concepts.
- Flexibility to adapt to new/unfamiliar tools, data and problems, and experience with or interest in learning programming languages such as Python.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.