Experience Director SGP.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking an experienced Experience Director (XD) – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in user experience and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As an Experience Director at Huge, you will lead our most complex and innovative projects, creating products used by millions of people every day. They have an intuitive feeling for the way products should work and a deep understanding of what users want and need when it comes to digital media. The work includes digital strategy and interaction design across multiple digital touch points. The Experience Director monitors our projects from the very start. They oversee interdisciplinary teams through research, strategy development, concepting, product definition, and design. We need someone who can be a strategic product owner, a team player, and a skilled client partner all rolled into one. They should be decisive and excited to lead their team forward—we need someone who will never tire of pushing the work to be better. In addition to project work, Experience Directors help to shape the User Experience department, manage and mentor other interaction designers, and play a major role in business development.
What we’d like to see:
- A truly impressive background with experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams in creating killer products that consider innovation and usability. Huge is highly collaborative—we need someone who will not just listen but anticipate the needs, concerns, and input from teammates across departments.
- Experience with senior clients. Someone who is an expert at handling themselves and our clients in every imaginable situation.
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills—you should be insanely excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm.
- Someone open to feedback who knows how and when to defend design choices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.