Creative Director, Copywriter DET.
As a member of the Integrated team at Huge, you are tasked with creating award-winning, innovative, and compelling narratives, platforms, and campaigns that drive businesses and brands forward. You have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences harnessing the power of modern production approaches, platforms, and methodologies. Whether you are a writer or hybrid creative, you thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with client service, production, design, and experience experts to blaze new trails and define the new era of integrated communication.
As a Creative Director at Huge, you will help lead creative initiatives, be an instrumental part of a growing team, mentor in-house copywriters and content creators and produce award-winning work.
What we’d like to see.
- 8+ years of experience producing award-winning work for international or national brands
- Someone who leads by example; inspires team to do their best work and helps others around him or her solve problems
- Solid presentation skills, both internally and client facing
- Able to write in a multiplicity of brand voices and tones across many categories
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team
- A person that will help foster the great creative culture and talent we have at Huge
- A great attitude and sense of humor never hurts
- Mentor copywriters and creative; our team is heavily invested in their success and advancement
- Work with client stakeholders and our in-house team to solve complex problems online.
- Scope and define deliverables for an engagement
- Anticipate potential challenges of a team or project and identify solutions
- Provide consistently sound business and strategic advice
- Articulate how to make creative work and copy better without dictating the solution
- Identify and recruit outstanding talent
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.