Strategy Director DET.
This role is for a world-class strategic talent to work with some of the very best in the industry to focus and guide brand-building projects.
We’re looking for someone who others describe as human-centric; a leader who inspires and a team player who knows the work only happens when people work together. This role will be embedded throughout the creative process and report to the VP of Planning.
If you’re someone who is enthusiastic in deeply understanding and explaining our customer, brand, product, category and culture we should meet. You will need to show us how and where you’ve applied your insights and strategic vision and why it drove business success.
You will focus on building deeper strategic client partnerships and growing potential partnerships through creative solutions.
You’ll be bringing brand strategy to the table, developing custom ideations for their biggest clients, and connecting insights to product and market strategy.
What You'll Do.
- Define the opportunities, insights, and frameworks for the Creative Team to act on that result in increased awareness, growth, and engagement for the brand.
- Beginning to end partnership with the Creative Team as we develop and elevate brands throughout all touch-points, including advertising and in app experiences.
- Define the strategic vision and contribute to brand growth.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing and product teams.
- Diversify revenue opportunities for clients.
- Creative storytelling.
- Build out informed strategies from insights backed by data.
What we’d like to see.
- 8+ years experience driving product and brand strategy, go-to-market campaigns in a digital/interactive/mobile/web environment.
- Track record of building cases for, managing and communicating strategic initiatives to both key stakeholders and diverse internal teams.
- Excellent communication skills among peers and across disciplines.
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Omniture or Double Click.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to key stakeholders.
- MBA preferred, but not required.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
- Consistently deliver strategic insight.
- Comfortable contributing to the success of a creative team.
- Comfortable making big decisions.
- Possess a strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and a preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You’re a natural collaborator with experience working as part of a team.
- You can use data to develop, validate, and refine ideas.
- You’re curious and good at asking questions to solve complex problems.
- You’ve been hands-on making something you’re passionate about.
- You like figuring out how systems and processes can work better.
- You’re willing to learn new things on the job, and to give and receive feedback.
- You’re excited by diverse perspectives, ideas, and experiences.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.