Senior Client Financial Analyst BKLN.
Finance makes sure that our clients are paying us on time, that we’re paying our own contractors on time, and that all of our expenses are squared away. What could be more important than that? Finance is also constantly monitoring the health of the business and making critical decisions about how we grow as a business, who we can and should hire, and what the future looks like for Huge.
Huge is looking for a Senior Client Finance Analyst to join the Finance team in Brooklyn. The Senior Client Finance Analyst will partner with Program Management and Client Services and will be responsible for synthesizing data and summarizing reports to i) sustain visibility in financial performance of client accounts and ii) support/enable informed business decisions at the project level. The reports that will be owned by the SFA will cover status of project completion and Actuals vs Budget for revenue recognition & forecasting, margin variance, tracking costs against project expense budgets, and client account balance statements for following up on past due invoices.
What you’ll be doing.
- Partner with finance management, managing director, delivery teams, resource management and client service groups to ensure that office and discipline leads have the information they need to meet and manage financial targets.
- Meet with PM and CS teams on a weekly basis to discuss project and revenue pipeline and confirm these details are accurately reflected in Salesforce CRM system.
- Assist with monthly revenue recognition process by tracking SOWs, working to secure written authorization from client teams, running monthly revenue confirmation meetings and creating Client Service Arrangements as contracts are received, and reconciling Salesforce data to actualize monthly amounts after month-end close.
- Partner with billing operations team to make sure client invoices are correct, sent per contractual obligations and that billable expenses are billed in a timely manner.
- Follow up with delivery and billing teams about Accounts Receivable, accrued revenue, WIP expenses, and client prebills
- Work with billing team to set up new project codes, make them billable when we’re ready to start work, and closing them when projects are finished.
- Maintain Salesforce pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Work with international offices to track resource sharing including implications intercompany revenue or expenses.
- Responsible for compiling and analyzing client financial reports/data on a weekly basis to provide Finance leads with overall project/client health updates.
What we’d like to see.
- 3-5 years of work experience in corporate or agency finance, financial planning and analysis, pricing or business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or work experience with regular exposure to financial concepts such as revenue recognition, invoicing, accounts payable.
- Solid understanding of professional service or media/advertising/creative agency business model.
- Strong time management and communication skills working to support multiple internal stakeholders and prioritize workload of regular deliverables and ad-hoc requests.
- Superior technical skills in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Self-awareness and interest / entrepreneurial curiosity / drive are key.
- Experience extracting data from financial reporting systems and databases, compiling this data into digestible insights and communicating those insights to team members.
- Self-reliance and the ability to manage time and deadlines independently with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player with a customer service oriented approach.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.