Senior Analyst (Business) OAK.
Huge is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Data & Analytics team in Oakland, but the role can sit anywhere in the US. In this role, you will begin to manage client relationships, setting expectations. You will create data strategy documents that become a roadmap for measuring success and implementation plans to help analysts navigate future conversations. You’ll communicate with creative and UX to make strategic recommendations.
At Huge, data strategy and modeling, the ability to leverage machine learning capability and design the approach to data management, and operational analytics support are all possible elements of user experience solutions.
What we’d like to see:
- You have experience creating reporting templates, crafting narratives from data analysis and creating presentation materials to support that analysis.
- You are an expert in at least one analytics tool and have a hunger and curiosity to learn how to use more tools.
- You are able to pull from many sources of data to tell a story.
- You develop relationships with clients and are viewed by other disciplines as a valuable and trusted resource.
- You are cautiously independent, solutions-oriented, and collaborative.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Google Optimize, Google Surveys
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.