QA Analyst COL.
Huge is looking for a QA Analyst to be a strong individual contributor to join our team and to ensure overall product quality. You will work to form a deeper understanding of best practices/processes and testing skills, and you will begin to lead projects and build test plans for all projects you are involved in. You’ll constantly seek to better understand the client and their business needs as they relate to overall quality expectations.
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
What we’d like to see:
- At least 3 years of experience on, or partnership with, a development team executing and planning testing.
- Understands and uses chrome developer tools or Firebug or other inspect developer tools.
- Understanding of how to test mobile and web products, and knowledge of exploratory testing and other testing techniques.
- Familiarity with basic accessibility concepts and how browser add ons and tools can support QA tasks.
- A positive and pragmatic approach to problem solving, and a grasp of how to search for problems and articulate them in a clear and concise manner.
- A hunger and curiosity about new tools and processes -- and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
If you're interested please send your CV to Laura Solano email@example.com