Senior Analyst BK.
Huge is looking for a Sr Analyst to join our team. As a Sr Analyst you will define the analytics approach and lead all analytics initiatives across assigned accounts, collaborate across internal teams (e.g., UX, Product Strategy, Tech) to ensure that data is incorporated throughout our process.
Huge’s Analytics group partners closely with clients to analyze data and develop insights around user engagement, site optimization and ROI.
What you’ll do.
- Define learning objectives, KPIs and supporting metrics based on business objectives and design direction.
- Evaluate analytics implementations in order to understand and optimize the site interactions and behavioral variables that are being captured.
- Participate in the analytics implementation and data validation process for new site releases.
- Analyze large integrated datasets to tell a comprehensive story of how users engage with client digital initiatives, identifying pain points and opportunities to improve the experience and meaningfully impact the business.
- Own and lead analytics presentations for major clients and multiple streams of work.
- Design and execute A|B and Multivariate Testing from concept to execution.
- Collaborate with other Huge capability teams to inform design, content and user experience development decisions.
- Develop deep, trusted partnerships with clients to deliver strategic insight that informs the direction of the engagement.
- Evolve existing data ecosystems, evaluating measuring gaps, establishing a roadmap, on-boarding new technologies, defining process and governance.
What we’d like to see.
- The ability to build strong client relationships and create opportunities for Huge to better partner with the client.
- Experience with implementing analytics on complex site builds and for a variety of measurement challenges.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Optimize; along with hands-on experience in Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Google Data Studio, Google Surveys, etc.
- Experience leading and executing A|B & MVT initiatives, from hypothesis generation to test execution.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to client business and user needs.
- A valued partner, viewed by other disciplines as a unique, trusted voice that influences the strategic direction of a project.
- An appetite to learn and grow subject matter expertise in data science | analytics, while developing an understanding and appreciation for adjacent disciplines.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.