Huge is looking for an Analyst to join our team in Detroit!
As an Analyst at Huge, you will learn how to create and tell comprehensive stories about how users behave using data. You’ll deliver analytics projects of moderate complexity, with limited supervision, partnering with other analysts and cross-disciplinary teams along the way, to gain insights that better address the needs of your client. You will collaborate across multiple client projects, acting as an analytics evangelist and insights-hungry team player. In this position you will begin to lead client-facing presentations and build relationships with other disciplines. If you're equally as intrigued by the questions as you are the answers, this job is for you.
Data Science & Analytics at Huge partners with Research, Strategy, Design, and Technology to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries.
What we’d like to see.
- You are a proactive, curious, and solutions-oriented human that nerds out on leveraging data to make decisions.
- You've got some experience on an analytics team and an interest in, or exposure to, marketing and digital media campaign analysis.
- You have contributed to the analytics implementation and data validation process for new or existing campaigns.
- You have a strong knowledge at least one analytics tool, such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick, or Google Analytics, and have a hunger and curiosity to learn more. SQL/Access/SAS/Domo/Datorama/Good Data skills are cool too.
- A strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.