Senior Content Strategist BK.
Senior Content Strategists are the people who ensure that the products we create for clients at Huge are not just gorgeous, but usable, organized, and meaningful. Our work environment is highly collaborative, and so we want talented Senior Content Strategists who are excited to team up with designers, strategists, and developers to create innovative content solutions. They need to have familiarity with the User Experience process and come from a background in library sciences, editorial management, marketing and/or content production & management.
Our Senior Content Strategists need to be comfortable dealing with both internal teams as well as external clients. We need someone ready to help interpret research findings; create lasting plans for legacy content, partner content and new content; create taxonomies and metadata frameworks; contribute to thinking about IA; develop content models; design seamless page narratives; and more. You should have a true knack for digesting data and using those findings to make work that feels intuitive and straightforward even when the mechanics behind it are complex.
What we'd like to see:
- A strong background in content strategy, with at least 3-5 years’ experience working with large-scale websites as well as content management systems. You should have deep familiarity with best practices for organizing and tagging content for the web environment and understand how to efficiently structure content for authors.
- Analytic skills for interpreting user research and site analytics to inform content ideas. Our Senior Content Strategists should have a passion for taking data and designing elegant content solutions.
- The ability to communicate with teammates and clients. When someone asks the question “Why?” you’re ready to explain our reasoning and back it up with evidence.
- Comfort with creating presentation decks in Keynote and presenting your ideas in a coherent, authoritative manner.
- Willingness to learn tools like Figma to work more easily with designers and copywriters.
- Have your pulse on what’s happening in the world of branded content.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.