Web Engineer COL.
Huge is looking for an Engineer to join our technology team in Colombia!
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
As an Engineer, you’ll produce high quality code and focus your efforts on attaining skills and expertise in more than one programming language. You participate in in-person code reviews or pull requests, and you can work fairly autonomously, managing the process from start to finish.
What we’d like to see:
- 2+ years of experience on a development team deploying agile methodologies, collaborating with technologists, creatives, project managers, and strategists.
- Ability to leverage tools to ensure code quality and security.
- Demonstrated ability to make steady progress on tasks and the humility to ask for help.
- A hunger to seek out new technologies and best practices -- and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
- A strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.