Project/Finance Assistant (Contract) SGP.
Huge is looking for a Project/Finance Assistant to join the Huge team in Singapore for a 4-month contract to start ASAP and manage financial administrative duties. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for partnering with the Client Partners (PMs) and Finance team for a specific project to understand and stay close to the status as it relates to vendor management, client profitability, revenue recognition and A/R and WIP invoicing.
You will need to be highly organized, forward-thinking and open-minded. You will have to work closely with all the teams in helping to bring the business forward.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in financial management and strong organisational skills.
- Have a proven track record in managing a large volume of vendors by tracking estimates, currencies, and payments to vendors.
- You can effectively communicate with internal teams and vendors.
- Can take ownership of the Goods Received process with the client in partnership with the Project Management team.
- Have experience managing project-related expense claims (according to the client’s Travel Policy), and costs, and can write documentation detailing this for clients
- You actively monitor all project-related WIP, expenses, costs and billings.
- Be able to write straightforward scope of work documents.
- You can support ad-hoc project related requirements from management, including data input support in the client system like Octerra and AdStream; as well as internal system like Mavenlink.
- Liaise with finance team on project related reconciliations, and accruals
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1