Recruiting Coordinator BK.
Recruitment focuses on bringing top talent to Huge across all disciplines: Experience Design, Strategy, Tech, Program Management, Integrated Marketing, Client Services, and all of our emerging capabilities.
They’re a strategic discipline that partners with department heads and hiring teams. Their focus is not merely to fill roles for client work, but to bring talented individuals to Huge that will contribute to our success in the long term.
The Recruiting Coordinator will provide support across the global recruiting team at Huge. They are the common thread for a high-quality candidate experience from the interview stage to the candidate’s transition into an employee. The ideal candidate has the ability to handle themselves in a professional manner in all situations and remains cool under pressure. The recruiting coordinator will also help find talent across all disciplines and all Huge locations. You will help us scour the globe for the top .01% across Creative, Strategy, Tech, and Project Management, to name a few.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Contacting and maintaining communication with candidates throughout the application and interview process
- Scheduling and managing on site and remote interviews. Arranging travel as needed
- Management of candidate details in applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Aligning calendars with interviewers and hiring managers and relaying pertinent candidate information
- Being the point person for new hire inquiries
- Assisting in volunteer initiatives & coordinating internal Huge events
- Assist in ad hoc projects across recruiting
What we’d like to see:
- Experience working with executive level candidates and hiring managers is a plus
- Customer service oriented approach and natural ability to be part of the team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and innate ability to establish trust and credibility
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills
- Experience using applicant tracking systems is a plus
- Sourcing skills are a plus
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.