Director of Recruitment OAK.
The Director of Recruitment is responsible for the refinement and execution of Huge’s global recruitment strategy and overall recruitment operations. They are a steward of Huge’s culture, ensuring that it is thoughtfully applied and represented throughout our recruitment lifecycle.
Candidates for this role are critical thinkers who excel at optimizing and scaling operations and telling the story the data provides. He/she/they will identify and promote operational efficiencies and introduce new and/or improved methodologies for attracting, assessing, and selecting the best talent for Huge.
The Director of Recruitment will help build out strategic recruiting plans and programs- with a particular emphasis on an equitable and inclusive hiring process and increasing diversity on our teams. They will be a thought leader within the department who strengthens relationships within this and other departments as an integral member of not just Recruiting and Talent, but of the agency.
The Director of Recruitment will report directly to the global Head of Recruiting and will lead a team of recruiters across levels and specialties. Recruiting is part of the larger Talent team at Huge including HR Business Partners, Benefits & Compensation Specialists and Talent Operations.
- Serves as a key member of the senior Talent team.
- Understands, refines and scales processes that enable efficiencies across the recruiting team.
- Streamlines workflows and optimize existing systems, tools and reporting to enable user efficiency and exceptional experiences for candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Applies metrics including open to fill rates, offer data and competitor insights to hiring practices and drives transparency in the process to identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Effectively leads initiatives, special projects and provides recruiting support as needed
- Leads respective direct reports and key stakeholders in implementing innovative, competitive strategies for recruiting and selecting diverse, high-quality talent
- Builds effective relationships with business leaders to ensure alignment of recruitment process with business needs
- Employs excellent influencing skills and ability to drive strong talent outcomes across the organization.
- Create compelling go-to-market plans to bring passive talent into the Huge offices and raise brand awareness.
- Engages and inspires the broader Recruitment team by providing mentorship and direction to continue to advance the function.
- Manages high performing direct reports with a focus on coaching and career development.
What we’d like to see.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating organizational and operational efficiencies
- Track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating them into process improvement
- Strong project management skills with experience implementing process improvements from beginning to end
- Experience with vendor relationships and optimizing the impact of technology investments (experience with Greenhouse a plus)
- Evident business acumen and emotional intelligence
- Strong analytical proficiency grounded in business metrics and intuition
- Strong business leader, comfortable working with fluctuating deliverables
- A successful track record of supporting and growing employees from the Coordinator to Manager levels
- An ability to set and manage goals and expectations
- Proven hiring ROI in a fast paced environment
- The ability to recruit and hire passive talent with niche skills and experience
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.