Associate Creative Director - Art Director/Copywriter Team TOR.
As a member of the Integrated team at Huge, you are tasked with creating award-winning, innovative, and compelling narratives, platforms, and campaigns that drive businesses and brands forward. You have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences harnessing the power of modern production approaches, platforms, and methodologies. Whether you are a writer, art director or hybrid creative, you thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with client service, production, design, and experience experts to blaze new trails and define the new era of integrated communication.
Associate Creative Director - Art Director/Copywriter Teams at Huge are driven to craft innovative concepts. They understand that consumers’ time is limited and platform constraints are always a concern, and they build out their concepts accordingly. They understand and anticipate the needs and concerns of their team members so they can come up with kick-ass concepts that rise above those challenges. They are confident in their abilities and believe in the content they produce, and they can represent the consumer’s perspective in work sessions and review. This team flourishes in any medium but is well-versed in digital advertising.
What we’d like to see:
- Proven ability to create for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. We want to know you can move from one client to the next with ease.
- Strong skills in communicating, articulating, and presenting your concepts to internal and external audiences.
- An appreciation for the relationship between visual and textual elements. Art Direction and Copywriting don’t exist in a vacuum, and unless your designs and the words are working together, we’re not producing work that meet (and rise above) our standards.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently.
- Ability to navigate and collaborate both with internal teams in client service, project management as well as other disciplines of design, and, importantly, our clients.
- Experience with concept creation for print, digital, broadcast, experiential, social activation and many other non-traditional means we can reach our audiences in ways they live and use platforms day-to-day.
- Expressed interest in product, UX, and Physical design so that you can integrate your creative with all of the other design practice disciplines with the Toronto office.
- Ability to work well remotely but be geographically close to the Toronto office when we return to the office in the future.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.