GVP, Strategy (Brand) BK.
Strategy at Huge.
Strategy at Huge is a diverse, multidisciplinary team of 120+ strategists, researchers, data scientists, and brand designers across our Central organization and eight global regions. The team works collaboratively with Creative and Technology to set and bring to life strategy for the development of physical and digital experiences, products and services, and communications that people love.
To supercharge our collaboration with each other and our Creative and Technology teams, every member of Strategy at Huge shares a common approach. We’re creative, non-linear thinkers who connect the dots in new ways. We tell strategy as a story in a way that makes sense and inspires action. We’re systems thinkers, able to see the big picture and understand how the parts connect. Most importantly, we put people first. We believe that everything starts and ends with people, from working with our teams and clients to creating solutions for our clients’ customers, employees, and communities.
We’re looking for a Group Vice President, Strategy, to lead and evolve our Brand practice as a world-class team with expertise that ranges from brand strategy and identity through to purpose-led transformation and innovation.
Specifically, this role:
- Is key to continuing to evolve Huge as a leader in helping organizations succeed through a strong brand and purpose at their core.
- Will report to the Chief Strategy Officer, and will focus on internal initiatives and client work, set our standard of excellence in brand, and lead and mentor our global team to elevate the quality and impact of our work.
- Has global reach and responsibility, and requires direct management of a small team of brand strategists and designers.
- Requires providing support across our global network for business development and client work, as well as helping regional leaders grow and develop their brand teams and capabilities..
- Can sit in any of our Huge offices, though the core of the Brand team is currently located in our Brooklyn, New York, office.
- Is hands-on and requires applying brand expertise, as being a practitioner and in the work with clients and teams is key to being an effective leader at Huge.
You have 15+ years of experience working with and thinking about brands, including experience at an agency or consultancy, and you thrive working with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced, highly creative environment. Specifically:
- You’re a brand thinker and builder, and excel at leading clients and teams to both develop—and implement—brand strategies and identities for the real world across physical and digital.
- Your expertise encompasses some or all of: brand definition, brand architecture, naming, visual identity, sonic branding, brand voice, employee engagement, brand experience, and brand and purpose-led transformation.
- As a senior Strategy leader, in addition to Brand expertise, you are skilled in one or more of: brand design, experience strategy, business strategy, product strategy, brand planning, marketing and communications, innovation, or transformation.
- You’ve done this work with start-ups through to the Fortune 100, and you are adept at engaging with C-level clients and their teams to realize ambitious outcomes.
- You have a contemporary understanding of the evolving role of brand and what it means to build brands in the digital age. You thrive on continually innovating and modernizing brand thinking, approaches, and tools to get to the best outcome.
- You’re skilled in or have the ambition to learn co-creation processes, and believe that working in true partnership with clients and their teams leads to the best outcomes.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Get in touch, and come make something you love.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.