GVP, Strategy (Product) BK.
Strategy at Huge.
Strategy at Huge is a diverse, multidisciplinary team of 120+ strategists, researchers, data scientists, and brand designers across our Central organization and eight global regions. The team works collaboratively with Creative and Technology to set and bring to life strategy for the development of physical and digital experiences, products and services, and communications that people love.
To supercharge our collaboration with each other and our Creative and Technology teams, every member of Strategy at Huge shares a common approach. We’re creative, non-linear thinkers who connect the dots in new ways. We tell strategy as a story in a way that makes sense and inspires action. We’re systems thinkers, able to see the big picture and understand how the parts connect. Most importantly, we put people first. We believe that everything starts and ends with people, from working with our teams and clients to creating solutions for our clients’ customers, employees, and communities.
We’re looking for a Group Vice President, Strategy, to grow and evolve our Product practice.
Specifically, this role:
- Is key in continuing to grow Huge as a leader in digital and technology-powered services and experiences that people love and that transform businesses., from apps and websites to AR/VR and physical environments
- Will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and will focus on internal initiatives and client work, collaborating with and mentoring other leaders in Product to set and maintain our standard of excellence for Product across our network.
- Requires providing support across our global network for business development and client work, as well as helping regional leaders grow and develop their Product Management teams and capabilities.
- Is hands-on, and requires applying Product skills and expertise in the work with teams and clients, as being a practitioner is key to being an effective leader at Huge.
- Has global reach and responsibility, and can sit in any Huge office.
You have 15+ years professional experience, with 10+ years leadership experience. Specifically:
- You have worked within an agency or consultancy, as well as in-house to envision, build and ship products and manage them through their lifecycle.
- You are adept at working with clients and their teams to help them evolve their internal teams and practices to improve outcomes.
- You thrive on being part of a fast-paced, creative culture, and working collaboratively across Strategy, Creative, and Technology.
- You easily earn the trust of clients, their teams, and our internal teams given your diverse expertise and ability to flex your thinking and approach to a wide range of situations.
- As a senior Strategy leader, in addition to Product, you are skilled in one or more of: experience strategy, business strategy, marketing and communications, innovation, or transformation.
- You have a contemporary understanding of what it means to develop and manage the lifecycle of technology-powered services and experiences for clients today, and you thrive on continually innovating and modernizing product thinking, approaches, and tools to improve outcomes.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Get in touch, and come make something you love.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.