Freelance Strategic Communications Coordinator TOR.
About Strategic Communications.
Our Strategic Communications team works closely with the agency’s research, analytics, design, integrated creative, media, and technology resources, to provide clients with “future-proof” PR and communications services. While the primary mission at Huge is to “Make Things That People Love,” the Strategic Communications offering rallies around the mission of helping to, “Make Newsworthy Things That People Love.
Huge is looking for a Strategic Communications Coordinator to join the Strategic Growth & Communications team in Toronto. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting “Earned-first” creative and strategic communication deliverables for both current and future clients. In addition, you will provide ongoing support to the team in crafting industry awards and new business proposals and presentations.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will be supporting the larger client teams on day-to-day deliverables including material development, writing plans and memos, monitoring campaigns and reporting research on competitors and industry trends.
- You will create and maintain media lists and databases.
- You will develop relationships with trade, consumer, and business media outlets through pitching and securing stories for clients and the agency.
- You will participate and support new business pitches and proposals.
- You will manage the local agency awards and submissions from drafting to organizing to reporting.
- You will work with local teams to stay abreast of agency events and news.
- You will assist the larger global communications and strategic growth teams with tasks and events as needed.
What we’d like to see.
- You have previous exposure to PR/communications in an agency setting.
- You are a fast learner, work well with a team and remain focused under pressure.
- You have an ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, using acute attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communications skills
- You have proficiency with Office programs, in particular Excel.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results.
- You are familiar with research tools and measurement best practices.
- You are a self-starter and would be up for a challenge in a fast-paced, digital-first culture.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.