Senior Project Manager LDN.
Senior Project Manager
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Huge is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Program Management team in London. In this role, you will manage all types of projects from conception and design to development and implementation. As a Senior Project Manager, you will plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects with creative, experience design, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products.
What you’ll be doing.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organisation to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Be confident in educating clients in process and ways of working and managing stakeholders across the business.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognise and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Huge management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Take ownership of the end to end project from brief to delivery
What we’d like to see:
- You have experience in a digital, software, or product development organisation.
- You consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organisation, attention to detail is essential.
- You can clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind the work through presentations and other communication styles.
- You have an ability to motivate, support and understand your project teams, from visual designers to tech developers to content strategists.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites, native applications and a strong understanding of development technologies, third party applications and platforms.
- You have worked with iterative models and methodologies.
- You have experience in defining scope for new products and features, communicating requirements and dependencies, and proactively identifying project roadblocks.
- Expertise in resolving time-sensitive matters.
- Expertise in gantt chart applications, bug tracking, issue tracking, and other common project management and common communications tools.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, Hublot, On Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.