Engagement Director (Product) CHI.
Huge is looking for an Engagement Director to join its Client Services team in the Midwest Region and lead digital product and service innovation projects. Client Services is accountable for all aspects of the client relationship. This encompasses the health of the relationship, quality of the work product and team motivation as well as driving growth. It’s an equal mix of being a client’s strategic partner, Huge’s business operator, and an internal team champion. Their mission is to drive client success through great, user-centric work and develop new opportunities.
Dedicated and driven, the Engagement Director provides both strategic and tactical leadership across enterprise-level engagements–delivering business value in current projects and broader growth pursuits. We need a marketing mind who can identify a client’s business needs and work across the client organization and various Huge disciplines to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. An Engagement Director provides foresight at every step. They can take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams and they know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns, and requirements to the other side. They must be an incisive and collaborative leader, persuasive communicator and thoughtful advisor to internal team members and clients alike.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on product and service innovation projects, with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies.
- An ability to manage long-term, multi-million dollar platform, experience and strategy engagements with multiple project tracks and teams.
- Track record of expanding relationships and revenue through organic growth.
- Comfort interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff–knowing intuitively how best to facilitate the relationship between Huge and our clients in any given situation.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and design thinking.
- An ED should understand the work we do—and the new things we can be doing—as well as they understand our clients.
- An ability to manage and set client expectations–combining the client’s needs and our awesome abilities toward driving the way forward.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.