Office Coordinator SGP.
About Office Services.
Office makes the Huge world go ‘round. These are the folks making sure that everything is in place (literally and figuratively) so that the work can get done. They expertly manage the space and are an invaluable resource for anything you need around the office.
Huge is looking for an Office Coordinator to join the Office Services team in Singapore. In this role, you will ensure the company runs like a well-oiled machine.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will perform a range of coordination tasks—from seating arrangements and pizza math, to helping track down a piñata cake.
- You will be responsible for stocking fridges and other parts of the kitchens.
- You will make sure the coffee is up and running in the mornings.
- You will set up meetings and conference rooms, making sure all is presentable for teams and clients, as well as tidying up and bringing leftover food to the team kitchens.
- You will assist in the setup and breakdown of internal events, and hand out company swag as needed.
- You will perform other miscellaneous administrative tasks as requested (like running errands, creating reports and performing research).
What we’d like to see.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and keep a professional, positive attitude, even under pressure.
- You are multi-faceted, organized, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Curiosity -- interested in learning and understanding how things work.
- Independence - you're motivated by the needs of the greater Singapore office ecosystem, and are eager to jump in proactively solving problems and tackle things without being asked.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Google Applications and Microsoft Office; experience with Mac OS required.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1