HR Coordinator BK.
Huge is looking for a detail orientated and highly motivated HR Coordinator to support the HR Leads in managing the employee life cycle and experience across 2 offices. This position is based in our Brooklyn office.
The HR Coordinator plays a critical role in keeping our global talent operations moving and deeply familiar with our policies, procedures and ways of working - including the ins and outs of our payroll and benefits for the region. They are trusted partners to the senior Talent Team leads and office leadership.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Administrative duties including, but not limited to:
- Coordination of full time and freelance onboarding (manage pre-onboarding process, paperwork, file maintenance, IT ticket, background checks, scheduling, weekly hire emails,, etc.)
- Execution of full-time exits (IT ticket, notifications, paperwork, removing from systems, coordination of collection of equipment, etc.)
- Leave management support.
- Maintain employee files.
- Manage I-9 files and e-verify/background check system
- Collaborate with HR Leads and Recruiting team on the new hire experience and onboarding.
- Assist the local Talent Partner immigration process, visa and green card procurement.
- Answer employee questions related to payroll, benefits, performance management platform and other Talent operations initiatives.
- Support global and regional talent initiatives (employee survey, reviews, compensation planning and similar)
- All other duties as assigned
What We’d Like to See.
Ability to handle matters of confidentiality with utmost tact and diplomacy
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; able to multi-task and prioritize a large volume of responsibilities and tasks in a fast paced, creative environment
- Ability to operate independently AND as part of a team
- Familiarity with state specific labor laws, wage and hour guidelines, COBRA, ADA, FMLA, ACA, PDL/CFRA and related Federal and State regulations is a plus
- BA/BS in HR or related field preferred
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.