Creative Recruiter DC.
Recruiters build relationships with internal management teams to learn the ins and outs of their departments. They're comfortable hunting and gathering in both traditional and unconventional ways. They are brand ambassadors, talent scouts, investigators and negotiators. The Creative Recruiter understands the career paths of our Integrated and Experience Design departments. They negotiate every aspect of hiring down to the most minute details, keeping the process exciting because they understand the candidate experience is everything.
What we'd like to see:
- Prior experience working as a Recruiter or Sourcer for Integrated, Visual Design and UX positions.
- Experience as an internal recruiter where you have partnered with hiring managers.
- You know sourcing great creative talent is not about finding flashy portfolios but stellar craft and great ideas.
- Commitment to DEI and presenting underrepresented talent to hiring managers.
- Awareness of bias and actively removing it from the interview and hiring process.
- A confident perspective on recruiting and enforcing best practices.
- Reviewing candidate feedback to ensure it’s objective and fair.
- Absolute commitment to the candidate experience -- no ghosting.
- Scrappy outreach strategies because sometimes the best talent isn't looking.
- Keep up with the industry and the job market because it's ever-evolving and the competition is fierce.
- Exhibit true emotional intelligence when interacting with candidates and hiring managers.
- Identify Hugeness - hungry, talented, human, collaborative, communicative.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must nerd out on all things writing, art direction, visual design and user experience.
- Proven ability to source and pipeline qualified and diverse candidates across multiple creative disciplines and focuses.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, and other emerging technologies are no strangers to you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.