Huge Recruiting is looking to add a detail oriented and highly motivated Recruiter to focus on our freelance recruiting practice across our global network. We are a swat team of detectives, ambassadors, talent scouts and negotiators and we scour the globe for the top .01% across Experience, Product and Visual Design, Integrated Creative, Strategy, Planning, Tech and Program Management.
As a Huge Recruiter, you will play a critical role in keeping our teams staffed with the right talent to deliver top notch work and will become deeply familiar with the direct impact of talent to the business. You will be a trusted partner to finance, resource management, and your hiring managers.
What you’ll be doing.
- Independently manage the full recruitment life cycle for freelancers, including sourcing, vetting, interviews, negotiation, and contracts.
- Build relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments to gain a holistic perspective of their freelance needs.
- Proactively suggest and implement process improvements.
- Come up with creative and strategic solutions to problem solve throughout the freelance recruiting process.
- Cultivate relationships with freelancers and staffing agencies.
- Keep up with the industry and the job market because it's ever-evolving and the competition is fierce.
- Comfortable to hunt and gather in both traditional and at times, unconventional ways.
What we’d like to see.
- 4+ years of recruitment experience in an extremely fast-paced environment finding and hiring high quality talent.
- Experience recruiting in or for Digital agencies.
- Prior experience working as a Recruiter for Integrated, Visual Design and UX positions.
- You have handled all phases of recruitment—sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, negotiation, etc.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; able to multitask and prioritize a large volume of responsibilities and tasks in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Ability to operate independently AND as part of a team.
- Commitment to DEI and presenting underrepresented talent to hiring managers.
- Scrappy outreach strategies because timing is everything.
- Generate and negotiate contracts with freelancers and vendors.
- Excellent search and sourcing skills – seriously.
- Genuine interest in people – their experiences, stories, and motivations.
- A great attitude - We take attitude seriously! We want someone who is approachable, thoughtful, and enthusiastic to pitch in.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.