Senior Project Manager (Product) BK.
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Our Senior Project Managers are wildly talented and driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. They are ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. Senior project managers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential. Our Senior PMs work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns. More than anything, they lead their teams to create the stunning work Huge is known for – they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
What we’d like to see:
- 6+ years related experience in a digital or software development organization.
- 2+ years of interactive experience.
- Strong understanding of web and application development and design lifecycle. We want someone with an intuitive understanding for how our work gets done.
- We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors, and third party offerings—you should always be on the lookout for new ways to push our work forward.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
- Expert knowledge of web and application development, capabilities and processes.
- Proven experience identifying and implementing solutions for improving client and team delivery processes.
- A familiarity with Smartsheet, MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.