Director, Product Management.
About Product Management.
Product teams build things that solve a problem or provide a benefit to a group of users. A Director of Product Management's role in this is to ensure that what we're building strikes a balance between achieving the user goals, business needs, and feasibility. Product helps define the vision, manages the roadmap and backlog, and drives the delivery of features and activities to fulfill that vision.
Huge is looking for a Director of Product Management to join the Midwest Team in Chicago or Detroit. In this role, you will establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution. You are able to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize, and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products, and will bring a strategic perspective to projects as well as contribute hands-on in order to get things done.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will help lead multi-phase, multi-track enterprise client accounts, and mentor senior team members to help grow and develop an already collaborative and dedicated team.
- You will collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- You will create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- You will work with engineering teams to develop activities, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and lead product launches.
- You will create frameworks and methodologies to codify best practices.
- You will be mentoring and managing senior team members.
What we’d like to see.
- You have 5 to 7 years of product management, business analysis or equivalent experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- You have a proven track record of leading and delivering multi-phase, multi-track enterprise products and services.
- You experience partnering with cross-functional leaders, developing strategic plans, and managing large teams.
- You have an understanding of current market trends and a keen interest in following emerging technologies.
- You put an emphasis on user-driven product design, data-driven product refinement, user experience, and technical & business issues.
- You are able to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.