Associate Visual Designer.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking an Associate Visual Designer (XD) – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As an Associate Visual Designer at Huge, you work on projects for some of the biggest and most innovative media projects online. Huge produces stunning work; our designers challenge themselves all the time to top the bar. The ability to contribute ideas and execute the ideas of others quickly and competently is key. We’re looking for multifaceted, collaborative designers to work on everything from full website rebuilds to global marketing. This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital space, and a passion for doing just that is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to these projects.
What we’d like to see.
- 1-2 years of design experience
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process
- A healthy design background: 1-2 years of interactive experience (preferably agency experience), an intimate knowledge of industry tools, and solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here, so we want people who can take direction as well as communicate and collaborate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.