Associate Creative Director, Art, Integrated.
As a member of the Integrated team at Huge, you are tasked with creating award-winning, innovative, and compelling narratives, platforms, and campaigns that drive businesses and brands forward. You have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences harnessing the power of modern production approaches, platforms, and methodologies. You thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with client service, production, design, and experience experts to blaze new trails and define the new era of integrated communication.
As a Creative Director at Huge, you are the driving force that keeps the creative side of Huge at the top of its game—they make sure no talent goes to waste and the work stays sharp. These are crazy-talented people who develop global marketing campaigns, immersive experiences and activations and even rebrands themselves while overseeing multiple projects through execution, and directly managing a team under them. This is a leadership position in every sense of the phrase, and we need someone who can represent Huge culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department and company-wide. Creative Directors are also responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
What we’d like to see:
- 8+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years in a creative agency environment)
- Creation and/or leadership of award-winning campaign platforms or experiences
- A strong working knowledge of the fundamentals—advertising, content, activations/experiential, social media, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process—as well as new platforms and technologies.
- Strong ability to provide conceptual oversight and clear creative direction, providing timely and helpful feedback which improves creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Proven leadership skills. We need people who are confident with everything from team building to mentoring and guiding creative talent.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need. Timelines, budgets, and availabilities change—we need someone who can roll with it.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.