Senior Software Engineer - JAVA AEM COL.
Huge is looking for a Senior Engineer JAVA/AEM to join our technology team!
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
As a Senior Engineer JAVA/AEM, you will guide and establish best practices, architect code, and lead technical documentation. You’ll be in front of the client leading demos and collaborating with other disciplines to explain how proposed tech solutions fit into the bigger business problem. You are able to build and design the architecture of a project, and you will be held accountable for all code on a specific project.
What we’d like to see:
- 5+ years of experience on a development team deploying agile methodologies, collaborating with technologists, creatives, project managers, and strategists.
- Demonstrated experience working with AEM.
- Competency in JAVA and a deep understanding of associated computer science fundamentals: object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- The ability to present the architectural design of a system to project team members and other stakeholders in clear, simple terms.
- Demonstrated experience making well-reasoned design decisions and tradeoffs in given area of expertise.
- Experience actively mentoring junior team members.
- A hunger to seek out new technologies, industry trends, and best practices -- and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
- A strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.