Engagement Director OAK.
About Client Services.
Client Services is accountable for all aspects of the client relationship. This encompasses the health of the relationship, financials, quality of the work product and team motivation. It’s an equal mix of being a client’s strategic partner, Huge’s business operator, and an internal team champion. Their mission is to drive client success through great, user-centric work.
Huge is looking for an Engagement Director to join the Client Services team in our Oakland, Brooklyn or Chicago office. In this role, you will collaborate with Huge teams to run multimillion dollar engagements, while keeping up-to-date on daily project activities. Engagement Directors at Huge are the representatives of our cross-disciplinary teams -- they are the keystones of successful internal collaboration and client satisfaction. As an Engagement Director, you will work to identify a client’s business needs and will partner with both the client and various Huge teams to fully understand, define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results for our clients success.
The Engagement team at Huge takes on the perspectives of both our clients and our internal teams, and knows exactly how to express their aspirations, concerns and requirements to the other side. Team members are prepared to be as much leaders as they are communicators and mentors.
What we’d like to see.
- You have experience in a client services capacity, preferably on projects involving (product - e.g. web, mobile, video, brand and strategic consulting projects).
- You are comfortable interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the C-suite to administrative support staff, and know intuitively how to best facilitate the relationship between Huge and our clients in any given situation.
- You have a strong understanding of agile product design and development as well as a keen grasp of integrated marketing, including campaign components and success metrics.
- You manage and set client expectations, combining client needs with Huge’s ability to figure out the best way to produce winning work.
- You have a proven track record in account management, account growth, leadership of cross-functional teams,new business development, and responding to RFPs and pitching.
- You are a strategic thinker, with the drive to be a trusted partner and advisor to the client across various aspects of the business, from product strategy to marketing campaigns.
- You have a strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#AD-POST / #AD-HP1