Strategy Director (Brand).
Strategy at Huge is a diverse, multidisciplinary team of 120+ strategists, researchers, data scientists, and brand designers across Huge globally. The team works collaboratively with Creative and Technology to set and bring to life strategies for the development of physical and digital experiences, products and services, and communications that people love.
To supercharge our collaboration and outcomes, everyone in Strategy shares a common approach. We’re creative, non-linear thinkers who connect the dots in new ways. We tell strategy as a story in a way that makes sense and inspires action. We’re systems thinkers, able to see the big picture and understand how the parts connect. Most importantly, we put people first. We believe that everything starts and ends with people, from working with our teams and clients to creating solutions for our clients’ customers, employees, and communities.
Huge is looking for a Director to join our Brand team with expertise in brand strategy, naming, and identity and a passion for bringing purpose-led brands to life through experiences that transform businesses and industries. The role can sit in any of our Huge offices, though the core of the brand team is currently located in our Brooklyn office.
- Key to helping evolve Huge as a leader in helping organizations succeed through a strong brand and purpose at their core.
- Lead and deliver brand thinking and strategy work across multiple client accounts primarily in service to developing naming, brand, and identity for high growth start-ups and product brands.
- Be hands-on in the work creating brand strategy deliverables and/or guiding and shaping the work of more junior strategists to our standard of excellence in brand.
- Provide support in brand across our global network for business development and client work.
You have 6-12 years relevant professional experience, with 4+ years leadership experience, including experience at an agency or consultancy, and you thrive on working with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced, highly creative environment. Specifically:
- You’re a brand thinker and builder, and excel at leading strategy for large projects and client accounts, to both develop—and implement—brand strategies and identities for the real world across physical and digital.
- Your expertise encompasses some or all of: brand definition, brand architecture, naming, visual identity, sonic branding, brand voice, employee engagement, brand experience, and brand and purpose-led transformation.
- As a senior Strategy leader, in addition to Brand expertise, you are skilled in one or more of: brand design, experience strategy, business strategy, product strategy, brand planning, marketing and communications, innovation, or transformation.
- You’ve done this work with various companies, whether start-ups or members of the Fortune 100, and you are adept at engaging with senior clients and their teams to realize ambitious outcomes.
- You have a contemporary understanding of the evolving role of brand and what it means to build brands in the digital age.
- You thrive on continually innovating and modernizing brand thinking, approaches, and tools to get to the best outcome.
- You’re skilled in or have the ambition to learn co-creation processes, and believe that working in true partnership with clients and their teams leads to the best outcomes.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Get in touch, and come make something you love.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1