Sourcing Specialist BK.
Huge is looking for a detail oriented and highly motivated Sourcing Specialist to focus on identifying top talent across our global network. You will play a critical role in keeping our teams staffed with the right talent to deliver top notch work and will become deeply familiar with the direct impact of talent to the business. You will be a trusted partner to the recruiting team in delivering a steady flow of talented candidates to the recruiters.
Huge Recruiting is known for finding and hiring top industry talent across all disciplines of our business including Experience Design, Integrated Creative, Program Management, Client Services, Data and Analytics.
What you’ll be doing.
- Independently source 5-10 candidates per hour depending on the difficulty of the role.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting team members to effectively prioritize and support their sourcing needs.
- Proactively suggest and implement process improvements.
- Come up with creative and strategic sourcing techniques.
- Establish and grow candidate pipelines for business-critical roles and markets.
- Innovate ways to source talent from outside traditional sourcing channels.
- Closely follow the industry, develop a POV and share insightful observations to inform search strategies.
- Develop master lists and short lists for open searches.
What we’d like to see.
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced environment finding and hiring high quality talent.
- You have handled all phases of recruitment—sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, negotiation, etc.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented; able to multitask and prioritize a large volume of responsibilities and tasks in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team.
- Experience recruiting creative talent, specifically experience design.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.