Strategy Director (Business).
Strategy at Huge.
Strategy at Huge is a diverse, multidisciplinary team of 120+ strategists, researchers, data scientists, and brand designers across our Central organization and eight global regions. The team works collaboratively with Creative and Technology to set and bring to life strategy for the development of physical and digital experiences, products and services, and communications that people love.
To supercharge our collaboration with each other and our Creative and Technology teams, everyone in Strategy at Huge shares a common approach. We’re creative, non-linear thinkers who connect the dots in new ways. We tell strategy as a story in a way that makes sense and inspires action. We’re systems thinkers, able to see the big picture and understand how the parts connect. Most importantly, we put people first. We believe that everything starts and ends with people, from working with our teams and clients to creating solutions for our clients’ customers, employees, and communities.
We’re looking for a Strategy Director to join our business strategy practice to develop and implement strategies and serve as a trusted client advisor and team leader on work that ranges from business case development to strategies for growth, innovation, and transformation.
Specifically, this role:
- Is key to helping evolve Huge as a leader in helping organizations find and realize opportunities for growth by putting people first.
- Will lead and deliver business strategy, growth, innovation and transformation work in close partnership with creative and other team leaders across multiple client accounts,
- Responsible for developing strategy deliverables, and shaping ideas that help drive teams and clients to reach ambitious outcomes.
- Manages and mentors more junior strategists to our standard of excellence.
- Provides support across our global network for business development and client work.
- Will be part of our cross-disciplinary Central Shared Services Strategy team and can sit in any of our Huge offices.
You have 6-12 years relevant professional experience, with 4+ years leadership experience, including experience at an agency or consultancy with an emphasis on digital, and you thrive on working with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced, highly creative environment.
- You have a strong appreciation for human-centered design and its role in unlocking growth for our clients.
- You believe that the best work comes from true partnership across disciplines, and you know how to work hand-in-hand with creative leaders to shape your strategies and recommendations.
- Your expertise encompasses some or all of: developing business and revenue models; market segmentation; strategic planning and growth strategy; digital transformation.
- As a senior strategy leader, in addition to business strategy expertise, you are skilled in one or more of: brand strategy, brand planning, product strategy, marketing and communications strategy; organizational transformation.
- You have a contemporary understanding of the societal and cultural context surrounding our clients today and what it means for businesses to thrive in the digital age.
- You thrive on innovating and modernizing thinking, approaches, and tools to get to the best outcomes.
- You’ve done this work with various companies, whether start-ups or members of the Fortune 100, and you are adept at engaging with senior clients and their teams to realize ambitious outcomes.
- You’re skilled in or have the ambition to learn co-creation processes, and believe that working in true partnership with clients and their teams leads to the best outcomes.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Get in touch, and come make something you love.
We grow and transform businesses and brands by making experiences people love.
Founded in Brooklyn, New York, in 1999, with our roots in digital and a relentless focus on putting people at the center of everything we make, Huge has helped grow and transform some of the world’s most ambitious brands. Today, we’re a global experience agency with expertise across web and mobile products and platforms, integrated marketing, connected commerce, branding and identity, and physical products & environments.
We’re committed to diversity in all its forms, and firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self. What unifies us is our culture of innovation and our five core values: being honest, embracing the unknown, taking chances, ideas over egos, and giving a shit.