Associate Director, Strategic Growth TOR.
The Associate Director, Strategic Growth identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners. Beyond just a functional business development role, they oversee strategic growth initiatives and guide them from the opportunity lead phase through the contract phase, across agency disciplines. Specific tasks include developing proposal and pitch materials, developing internal marketing materials, and maintaining communications with prospective clients. An ability to multi-task across multiple pitches, and to prioritize is critical to the success of this role. Associate Directors work under general supervision from the Toronto-based VP of Strategic Growth and collaborate with as well as lead pitch teams to produce concepts and proposals. They’re connected to the Huge Global Strategic Growth team and tap into the network on a daily basis.
Associate Directors run the pitch process from start-to-finish, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses. They develop proposal and pitch materials, including case studies, initial POVs on prospective clients’ businesses, strategic presentations and all written components of a proposal, shepherding them through final design.
What we’d like to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree and work experience in a related area.
- Experience in an agency environment, ideally in business development, client services, project management and/or strategy.
- Ability to identify and drive how we market and sell Huge to potential clients.
- An ability to read briefs and RFPs for a comprehensive understanding of client business goals and strategic imperatives and ability to help translate for the pitch team to develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments.
- Strong writing skills and experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials.
- The ability to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from initial conversation though the close.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in fast-paced, high-pressure situations. Ease of leading pitch teams and internal meetings.
- Personal interest in the business, marketing and advertising world, with a lens on creating a unified brand experience through digital ecosystems
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail in mapping out complex pitch schedules and team timelines.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.