Senior Copywriter SGP.
Huge is looking for an Editorial Writer to join the Huge Singapore team and lead a big initiative transforming the way a major technology client communicates to the region. This writer will be responsible for the creation and regionalization of content in partnership with a team of creators. The role will closely collaborate with the client, with time being spent on-site, integrated within the client team.
As a writer at Huge, you have a passion for editorial projects, campaigns (B2B and B2C) and keen understanding of the specific demands of digital media. In addition to creating content, media and marketing for users' needs, the editorial team is responsible for the content creation including blogs, campaign assets, thought leadership, and more. The team aims to be the definitive, trusted source for step-by-step guidance, tools, industry insights and perspectives from our technology client. We’re looking for writers who are excited about digital experiences and who understand how to use digital and experiential to hit business objectives.
You will report to the Creative Director and work closely with the team to create innovative and compelling content that is outside the box and highlights the leadership of our client’s products and solutions. You will create and inspire others to build clever content, with exceptional writing skills and a grounding in technical topics.
What you’ll be doing.
- You’ll be working with a team of creators including content strategist, designers, in-market makers and transcreators to build the future of the client’s APAC advertising.
- Day-to-day activities for creation include: copywriting and editing, content localization, leveraging market data to create content that showcases the topics in new, fun ways.
- Look at content holistically and develop the standards and best practices for APAC content creation, maintenance, translation, and reimagining into other assets.
- Implementing a creation plan that has a global to regional strategy including content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, content calendar planning, ongoing editorial support, briefing and collaborating with teams to trans-create the master content and optimizing for search and user experience for all channels.
What we’d like to see.
- 6 years of digital marketing and editorial experience.
- Digital agency or digital media background (i.e. pitching, writing and editing branded content for clients) as well as a proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Experience creating content (written and video) for web/blog, campaigns, and social media.
- Experience creating content for technology topics and themes.
- Strong appreciation for editorial style content, design and user experience.
- Global meets hyper-local. Experience in understanding a global brand while crafting specifically for APAC.
- Willingness to learn tools like Figma to work more easily with designers.
- Ability to work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without supervision. Comfort working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience growing engagement and conversion.
- Working at Huge means joining a group of people obsessed with making things—making things that inspire new ways of thinking, bring about real change, & make people’s lives just a little bit easier.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.