.About Resource Management.
Since Huge is a global collective of designers, strategists & technologists, we’re constantly trying to figure out how to organize, allocate, and direct that collective. That’s where Resource Management comes in.This team of individuals works hard to make sure each project is staffed with the right amount of the right people, in order to drive the best possible work. Each employee and each project is unique, and Resource Managers treat them as such.
Huge is looking for a Resource Coordinator to join the Resource Management team in DC or Atlanta and requires that you work in either office. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Resource Management Team. They have strong organizational skills, are decisive within the scope of the position's responsibilities, and use consistent discretion and good judgment. Our coordinators work with the Resource Management Team to assign projects with appropriate resources promptly and accurately within the resource management system. They’re responsible for a variety of weekly reports on timesheets and productivity and clearly communicating policies and procedures as they relate to resource management and reporting.
Resource Coordinators understand utilization trends and forecasts and help the Resource Management Team analyze this data. They maintain and provide information about current projects and potential future projects as well as support the team and department with any special projects that come up.
This role reports to a senior member of the Resource Management team.
What we’d like to see.
- Experience in an administrative or coordination role in a creative agency environment, or other similar role.
- Someone who can take on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. This means excellent time management skills, strong follow-up and an attention to detail, all with minimal direction.
- Strategic, forward thinking planning skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team-oriented matrix environment, with excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with a high proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.