Traffic Coordinator DET.
We’re looking for an energetic, analytically-minded self-starter to help manage our online advertising campaigns. This role will have substantial access to and interaction with management across many departments internally as well as other agencies and publisher partners.
- Work directly with Client Services/Program Management team to perform all aspects of traffic management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns from clients.
- Supports project managers with digital media executions.
- Provide support for publishers and tech teams to help troubleshoot creative issues.
- Perform trafficking QA for all campaigns, including pre and post launch
- Ensure smooth launch of campaigns by maintaining and distributing status reports
What We're Looking For.
- Internship experience working in digital advertising or related field
- Excellent MS Excel skills, and know your way around other MS Office products (Word, Powerpoint)
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Fast learner able to adapt to new systems and products
- Shows an interest in working in a fast paced environment and wearing multiple hats as needed
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.