Content Producer SGP.
Huge is looking for a Content Producer to join the Huge Singapore team and lead a big initiative transforming the way a major technology client communicates to the region. This Content Producer will drive the creation and regionalization of content in partnership with the Content Strategist and a team of creators. The role will closely collaborate with the client, with part of your time being spent on-site, integrated within the client team.
Creation & Strategy
- Partnering with the Content Strategist, you’ll engage a team of creators including editorial writers, designers, in-market makers and transcreators to build the future of the client’s APAC advertising.
- Managing the day-to-day activities for creation including: content planning, content modeling, content creation & ideation, copywriting and editing, content localization and experience design.
- Working with the team to deliver against the content and experience roadmap.
- Implementing a creation plan that has a global to regional strategy, content calendar planning, ongoing editorial support, translation and design consultation.
- Be curious and driven by B2B user needs, business goals, data and content requirements and always be ready to rediscover and redefine.
- This is an exciting opportunity to shape APAC strategy and growth of the client’s content production.
- Responsible for production strategy and delivery of content, overseeing all active productions: lead the content production, manage budgets and schedules, trouble-shoot and problem solve. You will be hands on and produce work yourself as well as develop new strategies and workflows to maximise efficiency.
- Source and liaise with third parties on contracts, fees, T&Cs etc. including talent, post houses, production teams and other suppliers, and develop partnerships where needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the project schedule, coordinating all team and client activities, tracking feedback, documenting risks and dependencies.
- You will support the Huge Engagement/Account Management team by sharing new opportunities, providing status, escalating risks and most importantly, making exceptional content!
- Be an inspiring and motivational partner and leader to a core content team of creators, across APAC. Mentoring team and driving content performance.
What we’d like to see.
- Extensive Integrated marketing and editorial production experience, managing content teams of 15-20 creators/makers.
- Experience working as part of one dynamic team. For example: having led teams made up of the client, agency and regional market makers.
- A solid understanding of the overall digital ecosystem
- Strong appreciation for editorial style content, design and user experience.
- Global meets hyper-local. Experience in understanding a global brand while crafting specifically for APAC.
- Comfort with creating presentation decks in Keynote and presenting your ideas in a coherent, authoritative manner.
- Willingness to learn tools like Figma to work more easily with designers and writers.
- Working at Huge means joining a group of people obsessed with making things—making things that inspire new ways of thinking, bring about real change, & make people’s lives just a little bit easier.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.