GVP Strategy, (Business).
Our Business Strategy team partners with clients to identify areas of opportunity and define the role of digital in solving them. To do this we go deep: we understand our clients’ mindsets, business models and market challenges well enough to transcend traditional roles of consulting but we combine it with a user-centric “outsider” perspective which allows us to be change agents. At our core, we are case-builders and evangelists for the ideas that produce growth and will evolve our clients and their markets. A business strategist at Huge is not satisfied with deck-peddling as vocation because, at Huge, we make things people love. That means we must have a passion for working with creative, UX and tech departments to define the right outcomes for our clients.
Business Strategists have a broad focus, from developing long-term product strategies and roadmaps, to monetization strategies to mobile strategies (and everything in between). We assess client operational and business models to identify new business opportunities that take into account the capabilities and constraints of the brand, the organization, the market and the user, as well as financial and technology inputs. In short, we help clients build an organization and products that will lead in the 21st century.
Above all, Business Strategists understand market forces and translate user needs into action, ultimately creating sustainable businesses and innovative user experiences for the largest brands on the web.
What we'd like to see:
- 15+ years leading strategic initiatives that have demonstrably driven growth in a consulting, product or marketing role.
- Experience driving product strategy, managing product life cycles and/or go-to-market campaigns in a digital/interactive/mobile/web environment.
- Knowledgeable and experienced at driving transformation/digital initiatives within large enterprises
- Track record of building cases for, managing and communicating strategic initiatives to both key stakeholders and diverse internal teams.
- Excellent communication skills among peers and across disciplines.
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
- MBA preferred, but not required.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.