Director, Data & Analytics.
About Data Science & Analytics.
Data Science & Analytics at Huge partners with Research, Strategy, Design, and Technology to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries.
Huge is looking for a Director, Data & Analytics to join our Data Science & Analytics team in the Midwest! As an analytical leader for our clients, some of the world’s most-respected brands, you will be responsible for defining and executing data strategies for measurement plans and optimization initiatives.
What you’ll be doing.
- Driving insightful media and web analytics, with a strong understanding of how the two intersect.
- Defining and executing a data strategy for measuring and optimizing creative assets and web platforms for clients.
- Building out the process and operational back-end to enable full-funnel creative analysis that attributes credit across a range of brands and demand creative ads.
- Developing a creative taxonomy that allows for rich, detailed reporting across a host of creative variables that will drive optimization & inform our strategic direction.
- Delivering insight driven reports to help assess in-market performance that will help optimize creative delivery against key audiences, placements, and networks.
- Designing interactive reporting dashboards that automate & socialize insights across the organization.
- Applying innovative thinking and technical skills in data visualization, data science, and machine learning that will evolve the platform over time.
- Develop strategic insights from a variety of sources that inform UX, web, and product strategy.
What we’d like to see.
- An incredible storyteller, whose passion for building compelling stories using data, is matched only by an ability to communicate those stories.
- Solid, demonstrated, analytical leadership experience -- someone who innately knows how to empower teams to be their best selves, and can move the pieces to set them up for success.
- A high level of familiarity in statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for website, online advertising, social media, mobile, email campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Experience in test design (A/B, MVT), sample sizing and working knowledge of statistics (regressions, cluster and statistical significance).
- Familiarity with the Adobe and Google suite of products as well as dashboard solutions such as Tableau, Domo, Qlik, etc.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, Stellantis, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.