Associate, Strategic Communications BK.
Our Strategic Communications team works closely with the agency’s research, analytics, design, integrated creative, media, and technology resources, to provide clients with “future-proof” PR and communications services. While the primary mission at Huge is to “Make Things That People Love,” the Strategic Communications offering rallies around the mission of helping to, “Make Newsworthy Things That People Love.
Huge is looking for an Associate to join the strategic communications team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting “Earned-first” creative and strategic communication deliverables for both current and future clients.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will be supporting the larger client teams on day-to-day deliverables including material development, writing plans and memos, monitoring campaigns and reporting research on competitors and industry trends.
- You will create and maintain media lists and databases.
- You will develop relationships with trade, consumer, and business media outlets through pitching and securing stories for clients.
What we’d like to see.
- You have a 1-2 years’ experience at a communications agency or working in an in-house communications role, having worked on a broad array of clients from consumer/tech to finance to design to healthcare.
- You have extended knowledge of the media and experience generating high-impact, culturally-relevant ideas and pitches that lead to feature stories in trade, business and consumer outlets.
- You have a strong understanding of the media.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results.
- You are familiar with research tools and measurement best practices.
- You are a self-starter and be up for a challenge in a fast-paced, digital-first culture.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.